Game Leaderboard Activity
This update introduces a game leaderboard activity which will appear on the newsfeed and allow people in your company to track the progress of a game. Sales made in the game will appear as comments and the leaderboard will always be relevant to the viewer.
This update also introduces game summary notifications. As the start of each work day you will receive a notification summarizing your performance for each game on the previous day.
This update contains a behind the scenes change that should dramatically improve the deliverability of push notifications for messaging. Make sure you’ve got your notifications unmuted!
Fixes & Improvements
- Rewards section is now able to handle non-giftcard rewards
- Games section has received a nice re-styling
- Fixed an issue in the metric add section that would cause the currency field to show for non-currency metrics
- Status bar has been changed to white on iOS and black on Android
- Chest opening animation has been fixed on mobile
- Improved stability of the send button in messaging
How can we help?
Our team typically replies in 2-4 business hours.
Thanks for that!
Some magical robots in the internet are delivering your message to us. We'll follow up with you shortly to help! 🙂